|Provenance: Museum of the former Board of Commerce.
Note: It is recorded in the Catàleg de 1833 as a work by Salvator Rosa, in the Catàleg de 1847 as a work by an unknown artist and in the Catàlegs de 1866, 1867 and 1913 as by the school of Salvator Rosa. It was the pair to a work of very similar dimensions and attribution which no longer appeared in the Catàleg de 1913. On loan to the MFMB (inv. 3629), until came back to the Academy on September 29, 2009.|