|Inscribed: At the lower right, remains of number: “97.’. On frame, holes of two nails of the old number-card. On back of copper, remains of a squared label, torn and scraped off, and in chalk: “9’.
Provenance: Museum of the former Board of Commerce
Note: Either this work or the one with inv. no. 146 correspond to the eccehomo attributed to “Perucci” (Baldassare Peruzzi) in the inventories of 1821 and 1825. In the Catàleg de 1833 it is recorded as by an unknown artist and in the catalogues of 1866-67 and 1913 it is given to the Flemish school. On loan to the MFMB (inv. 2996), until came back to the Academy on September 29, 2009.|