|Provenance: Museum of the former Junta de Comerç.
Note: It appears in the Catàleg de 1837 as a work by an unknown artist and in the 1847 catalogue as an original by Orrente. In the subsequent catalogues it is given to the school of Orrente. Valdivieso attributes it to the Bassano's studio.
On loan to the MFMB (inv. 3025), until came back to the Academy on September 29, 2009.|