|Technique: ||Oil on canvas|
|Dimensions: ||56 x 46 cm|
|Generic classification: ||Paint|
|General inventari: ||907|
|Location: ||National Museum of Art of Catalonia|
|Provenance: Museum of the former Junta de Comerç.
Note: It has an octagonal frame. In the Catàleg de 1833 the artist's name appears wrongly spelled as Marineri; in the subsequent catalogues the authorship is lost; in the Catáleg de 1866 it is ascribed to the Flemish School. It is the pair to the Saint Sebastian (inv. no. 183).
On loan to the Museus d'Art de Barcelona since 1906 (inv. no. MNAC 5720). Ever since 1936 it has been catalogued as belonging to the Spanish School.|