|Signed: "J.Narro/ XXIV” (lower right). Inscribed: On stretcher, in ink: "Narro"; in pencil: "pt. 300".
Provenance: It was probably sent over as a scholarship-holder from Granada.
Came to the Academy's Museum: 1924 (?)
Restaurations: restored by La Pinacoteca in 1995
Exhibitions: Barcelona, Banca Jover, February-April 1995.
Note: is probably a landscape of Granada, because he got a pension in Granada, probably in 1924.|